About Environmental Mechanical Inc.
Building On Experience Since 1945
From one-room offices to multi-million dollar projects, Environmental Mechanical Contractors, Inc. is your source for commercial/industrial HVAC heating and cooling, sheet metal, duct work and piping design.
Whether it’s a new cooling tower, variable air volume terminals and laboratory exhaust system, or steam piping, an air handling unit installation and ductwork modifications, we are known for the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers.
With headquarters in Olathe, Ks, and in house fabrication of sheet metal and piping, EMC offers an extensive portfolio of:
- HVAC sheet metal and piping
- Design/Build services
- Process piping
- Shop fabrication
- Energy analysis and retrofit
- Ventilation dust collection and product conveying
- LEED compliance
- NEBB Certified Test and Balance
- Planned Maintenance Programs
- Cooling towers
- Split systems including condensing units
- Air handling units and fans
- Roof-top units
- Heat exchangers
- Computer room air conditioning units
- Heat pumps and fan coils
- Temperature controls
Reliability. Responsiveness. Results.
Our experience on thousands of projects means we know how to listen to our clients and understand project goals. This assures you the most professional up-to-date experience with mechanical and HVAC systems, compliance with all regulatory issues and a conscience eye towards staying on budget.
Design - Build Capability: the best design at the best cost
Environmental Mechanical will handle every aspect of your project’s design, engineering and construction, using quality materials and keeping a close eye on project costs.
- We offer BIM (Building Information Modeling) a method for architects, engineers and construction professionals to discover the information they need and make the right decisions before breaking ground
- Our experience in design-build means you have an accurate CONCEPTUAL ESTIMATE early in the timeline of your project
- Our VALUE ENGINEERING expertise means we can identify unnecessary costs and improve design, construction and cost-effectiveness throughout the life of your system
- Our PRE-CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING & ESTIMATING staff includes three graduate engineers, two of whom are Registered Professional Engineers (or PE's) and two Construction Management graduates.
In-House Sheet Metal & Piping Fabrication
We maintain a complete in-house sheet metal and piping shop at our Olathe, KS headquarters. That means responsiveness and cost-effectiveness for our customers - on time and to the specifications that your project requires.
Knowledge and Experience
Our people -from management to our foremen and field personnel- have been with us 12 years or more on average. This experience, coupled with our on-going education and safety requirement training, means that our customers have the peace of mind and assurance of qualified personnel.