Mechanical Construction & Design - Build
Our experience spans the complete breadth of market sectors, from healthcare and hospitals, offices, commercial space, education and government, ground-up to modernization/expansion, and for both private and public sector facilities. Click on a sector in our PROJECT LIST to learn more.
- Do you like the idea of a single point of responsibility for design and construction?
- Do your priorities include flexibility, energy efficiency and low maintenance costs designed-in from the inception of your project?
Over 70% of our projects are Design/Build and we provide conceptual estimating on 75%.
With licensed professional engineers, LEED personnel, NEBB certified professionals and BIM experience, EMC has the capability to successfully complete any type of design/build or design/assist project, from a small computer room to an energy efficiency school project or a multi-million dollar office complex.
Our pre-construction services involve us early in the process -from engineering and design detailing to fabrication, construction and installation- to assure a sound design that is energy efficient and cost-effective:
- Design review & constructability
- Equipment comparison
- Scheduling input
- CAD/Line drawings
- Life cycle analysis
- Major equipment purchasing
What do construction managers, contractors and building owners get with Environmental Mechanical’s design-build capacity?
- Unparalleled design/build experience
- Better budget control
- Clearly fixed responsibility and immediate responsiveness
- Quality designed-in, not inspected-in
- Faster, easier and lower cost maintenance and repair