A Commitment to Safety, Security & Quality
Our ‘safety first’ promise is achieved through training, planning and review:
- OSHA partners through SMACNA
- Participants in the SMACNA Annual Safety Award Program and the MCA Safety Excellence Initiative
- All Foremen are 30-hour OSHA Occupational Safety and Health Certified
- A dedicated safety firm verifies that our safety program is active and up-to-date, performs on-site inspections, conducts training and advises with Job Hazard Analysis
- Compliance with all OSHA regulations, as well as all federal, state and local codes and regulations
- Formal Hazard Communications Program and Safety Manual
- Lock-Out/Tag-Out and Confined Space programs guarantee our safety record
- Safety meetings run regularly on job sites and in the shop
- Staff is updated and trained monthly on how to prevent injuries
- As Builders Association members, we regularly utilize their safety personnel and resources to reinforce our safety program
6 key standards ensure that we meet or exceed quality requirements on every project:
- Pre-construction and hazard analysis meetings are conducted to detect and resolve potential issues before they become problems
- Every project is individually supervised and reviewed by a Project Manager, Foreman and a Quality Control Manager who holds current ICC certification and Construction Quality Management for Contractors certification by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- SMACNA standards for all sheet metal fabrication
- Members of the National Certified Pipe Welding Bureau (NCPWB) and all of our welders are certified to a weld procedure applicable for the project
- All systems are hydronically tested at 1½ times the working pressure and witnessed by an independent 3rd party
- Testing, adjusting and balancing of systems and related ancillary equipment is performed by certified, independent TAB and test agencies
ISNETWORLD® APPROVES ENVIRONMENTAL MECHANICAL AS A 100% COMPLIANT SPECIALTY CONTRACTOR!
EMC is pleased to announce that we are an active ISNetworld® member contractor since December 2011. The ISNetworld® contractor qualification process verifies our health and safety information and ensures that record keeping and OSHA/regulatory requirements are in compliance. We are proud of our safety and compliance record. If you are an ISNetworld® owner client, please let us know so you can view our statistics.
*ISNetworld® is a registered trademark of ISN Software Corporation *ISNetworld® is a registered trademark of ISN Software Corporation.